Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Second Day of Spring!

Happy second official day of spring!... NOT! Whereas some places are already enjoying some spring weather, us here in good 'ol Madras, Oregon are not. We are enjoying a ton of snow! it's been snowing all day and hasn't shown signs of going away. I am wishing for warm weather, sunshine, and the ability to leave the house without looking and feeling like the Michelin Man....Oh well, maybe I'll just crank the heater up to the 70's and pretend that it's spring, or sit on the couch in a blanket and watch TV or read a book while sipping some hot tea. At least I'm not the only one not liking the snow so much. My dog hated the surprise she had when she went out this morning, so I had to take a picture of her!

this was right on the bottom of our back porch, she didn't wander much further than here since the snow else where was about as deep as her

No comments:

Post a Comment