Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I hope everyone is having a sweet day!! I wanted to make my husband a Valentine's Day card that was cute and more special than all the other one's i've made. I actually made this card a couple weeks ago but since he reads my blog, i've had to try and hide it. He of course LOVED it!
He knows I don't particularly like Valentine's Day, well more like I don't like getting flowers (especially red roses) and chocolates on this day or any day really. I think they're too overused, and you should get flowers not because it's a holliday (well I consider it to be a holliday) but because they love you. Anyways, my wonderful husband got me a Valentine's Day present and I love it!! He got me my own set of tools!! Granted they aren't name brand or fancy, but they're PINK!!





No comments:

Post a Comment